Since this blog did not exist a few weeks ago, here are some articles that have been written recently about the Crew.
- Here’s a sweet article about Ben Sheets’ awesomeness by Jeff Sackman of Hardball Times. I knew his strikeout/walk rates were incredibly good, but it’s still amazing to see. It’s hard to come up with a list of things I wouldn’t give up to guarantee a full season from Ben.
- Tom Haudricourt of the Journal-Sentinel discussing Geoff Jenkins and Ned Yost burying the hatchet after Jenkins’ benching last season.
- Here’s sort of a random cornucopia of thoughts from columnist Michael Hunt, who’s apparently still waiting for Ben Sheets to “have that first breakout year.” Maybe Jeff Suppan will teach him how to get better run support, Mike.
- Here’s the latest on Adam McCalvy’s Around the Horn series. In this edition he breaks down the starting rotation.
- Here’s an article from brewerfan.net’s Patrick Ebert discussing the Brewers top prospects. By the way, brewerfan.net is the absolute best source to learn about Brewers prospects and the amateur draft.